Quick Approval, No Wasted Hours
Sage Intacct In Action
Real Time Is The Best Time
With Sage Intacct accounts payable software, you can track and view payments, approvals, and reports—anytime, anywhere. See your AP liabilities and vendor-aging reports, and bill and check register reports across your business in real time. UAB Educational Foundation has improved their key vendor relationships and gained more time to scale operations by automating and streamlining their AP processes:
We Keep You In Control
- Point-and-click controls: Easily and quickly create definitions of your workflows, approvals, and internal control processes to conform to your business.
- Predefined defaults: Pay the correct amounts to the right vendors and take advantage of discounts.
- Seamless integration with Sage Intacct Cash Management, Inventory, and Purchasing: Minimize data re-entry and get broader insight across all financial functions.
- Real-time access to AP transactions and data: Review and react to your current situation on the fly; no more waiting for batches to post.
- Reports on vendors, aging, or payments: Quickly and easily slice and dice your data to get any view you need.
- Automated workflows and processes: Speed up your AP cycle and enhance accuracy.
- Approval alerts and messages: Enable greater responsiveness among team members.
- Automated data entry: Save time, money, and resources while increasing accuracy with defaults for terms, discounts, GL accounts, payment priority, and payment dates.
- 1099 automation and support: Efficiently manage year-end with 1099 coding at the transaction level, multiple entity consolidation of 1099s, and IRS file generation.
- Automatic expense allocation with predefined tables: Operate with greater precision by allocating expenses across multiple entities, departments, and locations.
“Based on past experience with Microsoft GP’s reporting limitations, it was an easy decision to choose Sage Intacct’s flexible, reliable reporting and modern accounts payable.”
CFO, Hickory Creek Healthcare Foundation