Efficiency to Ensure Quick Payments
Stay Connected, Stay in Control
We Keep You in Control
- Point-and-click controls: Easily and quickly create definitions of your workflows, approvals, and internal control processes to conform to your business.
- Predefined defaults: Pay the correct amounts to the right vendors and take advantage of discounts.
- Seamless integration with Sage Intacct Cash Management, Inventory, and Purchasing: Minimize data re-entry and get broader insight across all financial functions.
- Real-time access to AP transactions and data: Review and react to your current situation on the fly; no more waiting for batches to post.
- Reports on vendors, aging, or payments: Quickly and easily slice and dice your data to get any view you need.
- Automated workflows and processes: Speed up your AP cycle and enhance accuracy.
- Approval alerts and messages: Enable greater responsiveness among team members.
- Automated data entry: Save time, money, and resources while increasing accuracy with defaults for terms, discounts, GL accounts, payment priority, and payment dates.
- 1099 automation and support: Efficiently manage year-end with 1099 coding at the transaction level, multiple entity consolidation of 1099s, and IRS file generation.
- Automatic expense allocation with predefined tables: Operate with greater precision by allocating expenses across multiple entities, departments, and locations.
“Because of the great integration with Salesforce, our new sales flow into Sage Intacct seamlessly. Sage Intacct creates the initial invoice, which we can easily turn into a recurring invoice for perpetuity. Our teams can access customer information or accounts receivable details in either system from anywhere. ”
Controller, Cornerstone Information Systems
- Achieve healthier cash flows by shortening invoice/ payment cycles
- Make collections painless with automated dunning and collection notices
- Gain real-time visibility into customer histories, aging balances, and more with configurable dashboards and reports