ADAPTING TO THE 'NEW NORMAL'
Interactive Tool with Detailed Information on COVID-19
NWT residents will now have access to detailed information on COVID-19 in and around the region through a interactive, visual tool – NWT COVID-19 dashboard.
The following information can be accessed on the tool represented visually through graphs and charts:
- New and confirmed cases with daily statistics
- Active and recovered cases
- Cumulative statistics
- Positive, negative, and pending test results
- Regional breakdown of confirmed cases
- Travel history of confirmed cases
- Breakdown of symptoms for confirmed cases
Call 811 (8 AM to 8 PM, 7 days a week): If anyone experiences symptoms of COVID-19. They can also take the online assessment and follow the directions.
Call 911: If anyone experiences severe symptoms such as difficulty breathing or acute respiratory distress syndrome.